Since 2008 after Vicky was awarded a prestigious bursary she has been developing her professional career in photography .
Notably she has had her work published and exhibited nationally and internationally, from Europe to the USA in solo and group shows and her work continues to garner many awards and nominations including:
- Portrait Photographer of The Year 2020 at the Minimalist Photography Awards,
- Finalist at the Lensculture Art Photography Awards 2019,
- Winner of the Professional Beauty and Fashion Category at the Chromatic Awards 2018,
- Winner of the All About Photo Magazine Colors issue 2018,
- Winner of the Single Image in the Professional Fine Art Category. 12th Julia Margaret Cameron Awards 2018
- Winner of the Professional Fine Art Series at 2016 Fine Art Photography Awards.
- 2019. "Not In Kansas". PH21 Gallery Project Room, Budapest, Hungary
- 2009. "Past". Light House Gallery, Wolverhampton, UK. Group Shows
- 2020. "Not Dior's New "Look" II". The Contemporary Art Modern Project.
- 2020. "Open Theme". Praxis Gallery & Photographic Art Center, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- 2020. "Ethereal A Modern Romance". ImageNation Galerie Joseph Turenne, Paris, France
- 2020. "Photographic Visions". PH21 Gallery, Budapest, Hungary
- 2019. "Mannequins & Puppets". Millepiani Exhibition Space, Rome, Italy
- 2019. "Mother FStop International Show". Norick Hall Galleries, Oklahoma City, OK, USA
- 2019. "6th International Open". RI Center for Photographic Art, Providence, RI, USA
- 2018. "San Francisco Bay International Photo Show". ACCI Gallery, Berkeley, CA, USA
- 2018. "Portraits". A Smith Gallery Photographic Arts, Johnson City, TX, USA
- 2018. "TPS 26: The International". The Center for Contemporary Arts, Abilene, TX, USA
- 2018. "Celebrating Women". Photoplace Gallery, Middlebury, VT, USA.